Tuesday, August 16, 2011

and the boys' favors...

T-shirt super hero capes...more on how to make these later but I must thank Dj for helping me with the stencils b/c it's saving me a lot of time!

Here is a sneak peek! I have a Flash one finished as well (well Flash-Like) but it is upstairs in my bedroom drying. There is a bit of touch-up work to do on the gray Green Lantern one, and I accidentally got a bit of yellow paint on the first Batman cape as you can probably see in the pic...however, I am happy with the overall outcome. I am thinking about making a SuperMan one but the stencil for that one is a bit more complicated than Batman and the Green Lantern. Baylen is now completely in love with these and wants a super hero birthday party...OKAY! :) hahahahaha
At least I know what everyone will get at his party. :)



2 comments:

  1. LOVE! You should put these in your etsy shop. I have a little boy who would love a Superman one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree- these should go in the etsy shop! I know I'd buy one for little Jonah!

    ReplyDelete