Sunday, September 6, 2009

Update on the letter boxes

So I found some cute little plastic animals that I thought would fit great into some of the empty boxes, but the darn animals are too big! Still on the hunt, I guess. I need to carry a tin with me when I'm out and about just in case...

I found a way to glue the top clear plastic part of the tin to the top so they don't "pop" out when B or B tries to play with them. Will be working on gluing the rest of them soon.

I am thinking the name "Alphalicious" would be a great name for this little invention. haha Melissa and Doug, are you interested in buying me out? I'd gladly sell. LOL

1 comment:

  1. Did you put anything "over" the letters on the front? Like diamond glaze, to make sure they don't peel off? These are really cute.

    ReplyDelete