


I have been busy putting together a large # of bows because I am going to be a part of my very first craft show in December. I am SO excited but also nervous. How do I set up shop? The table will be provided and I'll borrow Dj's table cloth he takes w/ him to computer shows. I think I will only accept cash for this first show. I have also ordered a bunch of those white plastic backings to attach my bows onto so they all look the same. I think I need to get a stamp and stamp the backs of all of them or a sticker or something w/ my business name and etsy site.
Oh, oh. I might need that second one for my princess' party!! I have one already that has an A on it but it's BIG! I'm afraid it will dwarf her head....
ReplyDeleteHey Mizz Fitz- I love the crochet flower bow...I didn't know you could crochet too! Your talents continue to surprise and inspire me!
ReplyDelete