
Pin the Wheel on the Tractor Game--I traced this on an overhead transparency and then blew it up on the wall using an overhead projector at school. Then I laminated it. I also traced 4 of the small tractor wheels and laminated those. I then attached velcro to the backs of the extra wheels and velcro to the small wheel on the big laminated tractor. I used craft paint to paint the image.

When Dj went to the nearest John Deere store, which is like 20 miles or so away, he asked for extra bags to use as gift bags. :)

John Deere Hat Cupcake Toppers


Candy Tractors--DJ's cousin emailed me and told me about these and so I tried them and voila! :) Cute Candy Tractors I used a glue gun to glue everything together. In hindsight, i would have purchased the bigger bag of York Patties b/c they are wrapped ROUND vs. the small pack where they are wrapped square. I had to tape down the square ones and b/c of that, the hot glue would not stick well at all. It took me several attempts. I really wanted to use the 25 cent Wrigely's Spearmint gum but couldn't find it ANYWHERE....do the even sell it anymore? Probably at Casey's they do. Damn!

Pink Suckers for Miss Bee and also I made a batch for Baylen to take to his daycare buddies. I know we're not supposed to bring homemade goodies, but I didn't really "make these" as all I did was melt the candy that was store bought.
No comments:
Post a Comment