Sunday, February 21, 2010

more scrapbooking today...

these are not finished yet, as i have some journaling to do on some and i want to add "ice, ice baby" on the ice skating one if i can fit it on somehow. i may have to get creative and see how it works or result to using letter stickers so it fits.

the halloween layouts i used a ton of stuff from a kit i ordered off scrapbooksteals.com and it's awesome. i have ordered 2 kits off of there so far and loved them both.

Also, if you are like me, I love to keep a few things the kids have made from daycare and save them as momentos, such as some of their artwork etc. I have kept a bunch to try and see how I can incorporate into my scrapbook layouts. Brynn's spider she made earlier this year worked out PERFECT for one of the Halloween layouts. I couldn't be happier about how it turned out. Now i just need to figure out how to use like 5500 more of them in my layouts or actually throw some out. haha

Also, in the Halloween layouts, I used a combo of stickers, rub-ons (which I LOVE and just DISCOVERED TODAY!!) and stamps








No comments:

Post a Comment